What do I need?

You need a piece of picture ID that  includes your birthdate and your current address [i.e. your Driver’s Licence].

If you don’t have photo ID, there’s a solution: bring two documents that
show your name and address (with at least one showing your age) to the
polling station. For example, a Health Care Card with a cable or electric
bill would work.
If your ID only shows a post office box for an address, please bring a phone, electric, cable or other service bill to prove you are living at your current address.

Where do I go?

Your friendly, neighborhood polling stations. Any one!

  • Vanier Secondary School Small Gym Downtown
  • YG Main Administration Building (poll closes at 5:00 p.m.)
  • Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre
  • City Hall [Second Avenue Foyer]
  • Transportation Museum
  • Copper Ridge Place (Campfire Canyon Room)
  • Canada Games Centre
  • Yukon College (Room C1530)
  • Porter Creek ChurchHall att he corner of Boxwood and Wann
  • Whistle Bend Place
  • Hospital–Thomson Centre (poll open 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
  • Macaulay Lodge (3:30 to 5:00 p.m.)
  • Corrections Centre (8:00 to 9:30 a.m.)
  • Kwanlin Dün Potlatch House (10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
  • Birch Lodge (1:30 to 3:00 p.m)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s